Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I disable/enable the Martini Lock?
-Start the Martini Lock application and click on the icon in the middle to lock/unlock.
- Why do I have to set Martini Locker as my home screen?
-This was a design choice so that hitting the home screen button doesn’t unlock your phone by accident. For info on how to set martini locker to your home screen, please check out the demo section.
- I have a custom home screen, why doesn’t it show up?
-We initially set it the homescreen to whatever was default for your device. This of course can be changed by going into “Settings” -> “Change home screen.” Then simply click on whatever custom home screen you wish to use.
- Why don’t I hear any sound unlocking the phone?
-Martini Lock will automatically disable the sound if your phone’s ringer is set to silent. Likewise you can disable and enable the sound by toggling the sound option in the Martini Lock application.
- How do I adjust how hard I have to shake to unlock?
-This can be easily changed by going into “Settings” -> “Adjust Shaker Sensitivity.” From here, just slide the bar up or down to change how hard you have to shake to unlock.